THE WHITE CLOUD came over to give me an hour sanity break, so naturally I went straight to the op-shop to find some things to play with! (Clockwise from top left)
- Retro belt, perfect to wear with my royal blue 'Screamstress' jumpsuit.
- Skulls nightie, begging to be made into a flip skirt, for roller derby.
- Post-menopausal striped top in lovely soft cotton, perfect for derby shorts. (Already completed last night! See previous post)
- Lime green nylon kids tights that looks so much like "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" that I hardly have a choice BUT to make them into caterpillars.
- Fabulous huge black glossy buttons for plush squids' eyes.
- Red with green flowers singlet top.