Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gotta Love a Card Playing Squid!

I don't know... Flattie the Happy Flounder turned out a little bit odd... he might have to find a special person who can love him the was he is.
I picked up this deck of playing cards for $1 at the op-shop, just as I was leaving, thinking that the spawn might use them for counting games.  What a surprise I got when I discovered the beautiful pictures!  I was a bit worried when I first saw the 'amphibious' suite, I thought "What are those?", then I realized they were spawn! (and tadpoles)  Ha! Ha!  Also, gotta love a card playing squid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails