Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beautiful Autumn

I got inspired by the beautiful autumn colours (which I really love now, because I really missed them up in FNQ) , and a great suggestion from a friend, to come up with this autmnal spawn activity.  We gathered leaves from the playground, some tissue paper and cellophane, and sandwiched them between two sheets of clear contact.  They loved it, and I think they turned out quite vibrant!  It was really interesting to see their different artistic styles emerging already.
When I got up this morning, I was greeted by this lovely surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those colours beautiful! Such a lovely thing to make. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails