Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Creative Secret

My creative space this week has been filled with secrets...
Secretly transforming a doona cover into a derby skirt, and making a surprise vest for a certain referee (or Team Zebra as they're known in derby), and my secret love affair with the humble meringue continues...
brown sugar meringues...
chocolate caterpillar meringues, mmmmm.  For recipes, click here.
I wonder what has inspired everyone else this week over at Kootoyoo?

2 comments:

  1. yum, those meringues look deeeeelicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your secret projects! And meringues...so good! Just made some the other day too. Hope you're having a gorgeous week :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails