Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Late Night Applique

As promised, the finished result of my late night applique.  Turned out pretty good if I say so myself!  This one will be listed on my Etsy store, because my house is filling up with roller derby costumes.  If you would like to see where this one started, there are more pictures on Wardrobe Refashion.
 At my favourite op-shop, I scored this fabric, 1.5m x 3m for only $2.  Its like the universe WANTS me to start making pink ruffled shorts and jumpsuits.  Who am I to argue with the universe?

2 comments:

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails