Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Super Jiffy!

I may not ever use this pattern, I just like the simplicity of the toys, no batteries, sirens, or pieces that break off in the first five minutes.  And the fact that they suggest they can be made from 'gay' fabric.
  
I also love this pattern, its only got one main pattern piece, and according to instructions can be made in a "super jiffy"!  Fabulous!  The model is definitely looking pretty chipper about that, and I might make one up for derby in summer, if I'm not put off by the ever-present threat of giving myself a mega wedgie every time I raise my arms.
 
Finally, I kinda sheepishly really like this vest.  Its all hand worked, and what a gnatty collar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails