Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Beautiful Calendars Into Envelopes

I draft most of my own patterns.  Which is great, but it becomes hard to find things amongst all the little pieces of folded tissue paper.  I also keep old calendars, because the pictures are beautiful and I'm always sure I will be able to do something with them.  And now I've thought of what!
 I made these envelopes very quickly, and only with sticky tape, nothing flash.
But they look pretty,
and can now be neatly filed away in my wonderfully organized filing system. 
Update: Its true they say great minds think alike, Emma has also made some beautiful envelopes from calendars, and used them as seed packets!

3 comments:

  1. You boggle my mind. This is just lovely, and so eco-cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very funky calendar! I've done the same thing, but made them into seed packets.
    http://froggooseandbear.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-creative-space.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Will have to try this sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails