Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Fabric Whisperer

Yes folks, I am a fabric whisperer.  Fabric speaks to me, sometimes it tells me to make it into something I hadn't even thought of.
The pink fabric is saying "Grrr I'm a tiger", the grey fleece is saying "Love me, I'm an elephant".  You'll never guess what the green fabric is whispering to me - tune in tomorrow to find out!
  The printed t-shirt is saying I have a wonderful brother who brought me a t-shirt back from the Roller Derby Nationals!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that green furry business there is for derby hotpants..yes?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails