- I love Greek Salad and grilled fish. Simple, fresh.
- Would you consider it quirky that I enjoy making the happy face biscuits with different and sometimes slightly evil expressions?
- I was named after a paddlesteamer, the Emily Jane.
- I feel passionate about teaching my kids that every person has a different story, and that every story has value. Regardless of background, education, vocation, accent, appearance and all the other random things that people are judged on.
- Thongs in summer, two pairs of socks and boots in winter.
- Before kids I sewed when I wanted to and went to the beach. My spawn have been my biggest challenge, and most heartfelt endeavour, and the one thing that I really care about being good at.
- Arrested? No!
- This weekend was a doozy! I worked Saturday morning, then came home and had a birthday party for my three year old twins. Sunday I officiated at a Roller Derby bout, raced home to give the kids dinner, bath and put them to bed, then headed out to the after party where I sucked at snooker and had a delicious beer I can no longer remember the name of!
making a golden flower crown
3 days ago