Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cabbages and Kings

This weekend everyone has gone to the ball , and Screamstress has been left to the housework again! 
Prince Panda has been delayed (by a kangaroo and a tree) delivering my glass slippers...
But, I don't mind, because sometimes a girl would rather be home with the housework, woolly jumper, vegetables, spawn, than dancing around in fancy clothes and uncomfortable shoes!  
Beautiful vibrant cabbage grown in my best friend's garden.
Three kings of the jungle, sensible baby gifts I have been threatening to make forever, and finally got around to!
And, this afternoon, I get to go to my own mini ball anyway.
I am also terribly chuffed to have my emergency couscous recipe featured on Frog, Goose and Bear
A good weekend, hope yours was too!

2 comments:

  1. You are the queen of awesomeness!

    -Max

    PS - Great cabbage!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails