Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kids Craft Gifts - Button Magnets

I saw these cute button magnets on a dear friend's fridge.  (Check out her new blog, we're very excited about her forthcoming shop and gallery!) 
 All it took were some assorted buttons (stash), a packet of office magnetic dots ($1) and a bottle of glue($2).
We loved sorting the buttons and picking out our favourites. I found some metal tins from a bargain store to present them nicely.
Santas impressed!  I hope the aunties are too ;)

We had such fun with them, we made some more for own fridge later. 
This week I've linked up with C.R.A.F.T's Making Mondays Marvellous, check it out!

2 comments:

  1. They look ace!
    I love the last photo.
    I wonder if the ones on Steph's fridge are the ones my big girl made and sold at a market a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these and got some cool buttons at Spotlight on sale the other week. Where did you buy the $1 office magnetic dots? I want to use these as teacher gifts at the end of the year! RubyRedSox

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails