Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Funny Target Game

I LOVE it when the kids play outside.  So I thought I would help them, by making a target game.
Its simply an old sheet, folded double, sewed up on two edges.   Then I sewed a circle in the centre and cut a hole.  I was a bit lucky, I made the hole the size of my dinner plate, without considering the size of the balls that would have to go through it!
I left the top open so that I could put a bean bag in each corner to anchor it, and get them out when we're finished.  And to make it look less like a sheet with a hole, I used my laundry marker to draw on a circle for 5 and 10 points.
 
GOAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails