Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Friday, November 5, 2010

$1 Fridays

Today on $1 Fridays I picked up a pair of curtains for $4 (but it works out to less than $1per metre!)  I couldn't resist the adorable print.  Look at Aussie James wearing his little rollerskates and posing next to a kangaroo.  And Father Bear is wonderful too.  I'm thinking I might make some library bags and art smocks to give as gifts for the spawns friends' birthdays.  (Hmmnn... maybe I should have ironed them, but I got so excited!)

3 comments:

  1. Library bags would be perfect for this fabric. Nothing like the elation of finding a good bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That print is completely irrestible. So cute! What a bargain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of using fabrics from unexpected places! Too cute of a print!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails