Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Monday, November 22, 2010

A Little Imagination

"What is that?" enquires the Panda.
"A dress" I say. 
"Well its bloody ugly.  Even the print is s#*t.  And you can quote me on your blog too" says the Panda, laughing.
Sounds like a challenge to me!
Sometimes you need imagination.  
In my head this dress is a lovely 50's style sundress.  Look how happy I am, lovingly picking out the best apples for my family!  Hear my happy song as I do the dishes wearing my pretty new frock and neat floral apron.
That's the idea anyway, that's the dream.
Tune in to see what the reality turns out like!

4 comments:

  1. Bahahaha I have those sort of convos with my Huz every other day of the week, lucky I'm the creative genius and he's.....well he's into other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apron's super, can't wait to see what you do with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your redo. My hubby sometimes gives me the eyeball when I'm putting something together, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge... can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails