One of my favourite things is my multigrain rice. But alas, the shop closed down, so I have been trying to figure out how to mix my own.
- Slow cook, either on the stove or in the microwave, 1/3 cup multigrain rice, let it cool.
- Saute some garlic and onion. (If you can't be bothered you don't need to do this step. Today I just added some dried garlic powder to the mix instead.)
- Mix rice, seasonings (salt, pepper, cumin, parsley, whatever else you feel like) with one egg and 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs. Today I also added frozen corn, because I had it, and I thought I could get away with it.
- Form into patties, coat with extra breadcrumbs and sit in the fridge for a while, or until you need them.
- Cook on a grill or bbq like a regular burger.