Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Friday, October 22, 2010

One Dollar Friday

I love $1 Fridays!  Anyone who wants the address of my favourite everything $1 opshop is more than welcome to e-mail me.
 Today I have scored a rainbow dress for Spawnette, a cute 'Roxy' t-shirt which just so happens to be in one of my rollerderby league's team colour, an embroidered silk dupion handbag, and a revolting fluro singlet.
Why the revolting singlet?  Ha ha, check back with me in a day or two and all will be revealed!

1 comment:

  1. Guessing it wouldn't help me to have the address, seeing as I'm here and you're there, getting all the good steals...bummer.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails