Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Seadragons

Hi everyone!  I have not been doing much, except more sea creatures.  I went for the Weedy Seadragon (Seymour and Audrey, naturally) over their flambouyant cousin the Leafy Seadragon.  It must be my second-born nature.
I have been appreciating the last quiet few days before Big S begins school, and I have been holding my breath and thinking about his friends in far north Queensland who will have to get through a massive cyclone first. 
Thinking about you all.

1 comment:

  1. So glad the cyclone is over... just holding my breath now until we learn if everyone made it out ok.

    Love your sea dragons - fantastic ...as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails