Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Day (or few) in the Life

I have been...
 hanging out at home
 decorating a birthday cake for my 5yr old baby boy
playing silly home made games with friends and family
 relishing a big stack of vintage fabrics I got given for my birthday
 designing a beanstalk
 to applique on some derby shorts for the "BeanStalker"
 sneakily adding a 'daddy' figure to a kinder souvenir plate.  Big S said "I ran out of room", but the Panda would be shattered to find out he wasn't included.  Can you tell which one it is?  Far right, with flames coming out of his feet.  I'm hoping he won't notice unless he puts his dis-used glasses on.
 turning squashy bananas into the Best Ever Banana Muffins.  (I only use 1/2 cup of sugar though)
and making biscuits for the teachers.  Apparently it is not a good photo unless it has someones head in it!
Sometimes all the clamour of life seems unbearable, and at other times it seems almost perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Your last sentence almost made me cry...I can so relate to that feeling! Thank you for sharing that thought and putting it so very nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails