Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Bad Day

Here I am, trying to clean glue out of the carpet, having a pathetic little sob because the spawn have been HORRIBLE ALL DAY, and the big spawn said a boy at school is mean to him, thinking poor me I've had the shittiest day EVER!
  But then I go online and check out one of my favourite blogs and I realize that many, many people out there are having a way worse time of it than me.  Like Notchka from the Wardrobe who is faced with replacing her whole studio!  I am going to go to her online store (click the link) and score myself one of her beautiful and calm little babushka dolls, she has lots of lovely things so head over and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails