Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Little Red Bag


 I can't believe I went out looking for a vintage suitcase...
 and came home with this beautiful little red bag, in excellent condition, for $3!
 It even has the little key still!
 Perfect for taking my wares to bouts.  
These are the shorts I made from my last op-shop finds.
 The new batch of singlet prints turned out great.
And these are some more great fabrics (op-shop, of course!) that are clean and waiting on the rack to become more shorts.
And to top it off, I found this 'naughty gangster' two piece costume at the op-shop, for half price!  
Best day ever!

6 comments:

  1. "Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke."

    Love it!! <3

    -Sheridan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the key was still there, it was obviously a well cared-for suitcase!
    Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! You're so clever with your upcycling opshop fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, you could almost wear your naughty gangster outfit as a ref one

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails