Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Derby Derby Derby

This is me reffing at my first ever bout! 
I only made three calls, fell over three players, and once all by myself.  I felt awkward, bright red and drenched in sweat.  And I loved it!
 

 I finished off the helmet panties for the juniors, the brief was "purple, white, black, something a bit special", and I think they turned out pretty darn special indeed!
 I re-fashioned some old t-shirts into cushions for re-sale, and thanks to some old halloween ribbon they turned out alright too.
 And whilst I only sold three items from my stall on bout day, in the week since I have sold five more pieces!   I love seeing the girls wearing my things! 
And last but not least, the hooligans that look so adorable, can exhaust all my patience and energy in the space of 5 minutes, but be forgiven in the flash of a smile.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Everything looks so fun. Those helmet panties are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em, I finally made it onto your page, and love what you've done! Very cute shorts (maybe it was just the arse?!!) and the helmet undies!! Catch you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails