Housewife, cheapskate, crafter, mum. Trying not to go crazy, trying not to go broke.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Not Much to Report

Not much to report here...
 Bye Bye :(
The parmesan crackers were quite nice, and finished off by me, but the poppyseed crackers were a real winner and polished off by the spawn...
 I got this top for $1 but I hate turtlenecks...
Aaahh, much better...
Excited little head popping out from my finished front of the Bluebird Quilt...
And still trying to get the design right for the Quilt of Disarray.
Well look at that.  Seems like there was something to report!

1 comment:

  1. Your bluebird quilt is fab-o, and the crackers are making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love that you've had a rummage through - let me know your thoughts! Feel welcome to use the 'Anonymous' choice, but please leave your name, I have an overactive imagination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails